About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Engagement Session at Holbrook Palmer Park

Back in April I met with Amy and Dan to photograph their engagement session. I am really looking forward to their wedding this Saturday! Their engagement session was at the same site as their ceremony and reception, Holbrook Palmer Park in Atherton. Atherton is down in the South Bay- next to Menlo Park and near Palo Alto. We had gorgeous weather for the engagement session and I'm looking forward to more of the same on Saturday! Congratulations Amy and Dan!
Here's the image they chose for their signature board-- They look so happy!!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events