About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our New Location!!

I am so excited to announce that we have completed our move! We will miss downtown Walnut Creek but we have a bit more elbow room now at Citrus Plaza. Please note our new address:

3021 Citrus Circle
Suite 260
Walnut Creek, CA 94598

We are now right at the corner of Ygnacio Valley Rd. and Oak Grove. Come check us out!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love that your blogging - your a wonderful photographer! Thank you for capturing our son Mason during his first years! We will for sure see you in the future!

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events