About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Imaging USA, Phoenix, AZ January 11-13th 2009

I'm excited to be heading back west after a very productive stay on the east coast! I'll be stopping in Phoenix first, however, to attend Imaging USA. This is the biggest and best photography convention of the year and I always come back energized and full of fresh new ideas and products to share with my wonderful clients in California. I'll be browsing 600+ booths at the Imaging USA trade show and can't wait to see what's new in '09!! Additionally I will be attending three days of seminars with the biggest names in the business. I am thrilled that two of my favorite speakers from '08 in Tampa will be back - Katrin Eismann and Juliann Kost. These are just two of the 100+ instructors that will be speaking. My biggest challenge will be choosing the classes to take!
I look forward to returning to the Bay Area on January 15th. See you then!!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events