About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Engagement Session in Santa Cruz


I had SOOO much fun back in December in Santa Cruz with Monica and Ben. We met down at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk area.. and made our way down to the pier just before sunset. This was my first trip to Santa Cruz for a session since I've lived in CA- and it definitely won't be my last! The colors was absolutely fantastic!

Monica and Ben are getting married in June- I can't wait to photograph their big day! They absolutely adore each other,and it's not hard to get that to show in their photographs.

Monica and Ben chose the perfect clothing also. I definitely recommend solid, neutral colored clothing for all of my sessions. For a beach session this time of year jeans and black pull-overs were perfect!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events