About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wedding at the Brazilian Room, Tilden Park, Berkeley, CA

One of my goals for this spring is to update my album samples that I show to prospective clients. It's been a few seasons since I've ordered new samples so I have some work ahead of me to show my favorite images from some of the fabulous events I've photographed in just the past couple of years. I knew when I photographed Yuki and Sam's wedding in September that I would definitely want an album on hand to show from their wedding. Their wedding was at the incredible Brazilian Room inside Tilden Park in Berkeley. I LOVE this location. It's so close to everything yet you feel like you are in a totally secluded secret venue. It is such a sweet spot for a ceremony- a perfect choice for smaller events with a rustic feel. Yuki got ready at the nearby Lafayette Park Hotel. The ceremony and reception were at the Brazil Room- but Yuki and Sam decided to take a quick drive over to the Lawrence Hall of Science for some photos with the wedding party after the ceremony. Again, what an incredible place for photos! I had so much fun photographing Yuki and Sam and their friends with the incredible views of the city AND the cool exhibits- my favorite being the enormous DNA strand they were able to climb on :) Here are a few spreads (two pages each) of my first draft of the album- I can't wait to get it in my hands! Congrats Yuki and Sam :)
Page Gallery™ v4.06
Page Gallery™ v4.06
Page Gallery™ v4.06
Page Gallery™ v4.06
Page Gallery™ v4.06
Page Gallery™ v4.06

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events