About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Photos taken at Tilden Park and Lafayette Reservoir to promote local fitness business, Lucid Vitality!

Julie was out capturing some moments to promote DeShaun Williams in his business venture with Lucid Vitality. Get your fitness on with DeShaun!!












No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events