About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Is it time to update YOUR marketing photos?

Marketing photos for online and print use are just as important as a single professional headshot. It's a potential client's first impression of the business you're selling...the thing that makes them say, for example, "He/She has a warm smile, and looks relaxed and easy to work with". Julie created that feeling for Maureen Bradley, owner ofhttp://www.yoursoulsdestiny.com located in Brentwood, CA. Is it time to update YOUR marketing photos??











No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events