About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Testimonial Tuesday!

Love from Julie's clients...
Julie is absolutely fantastic! She is extremely knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. From my first meeting with her I knew I was dealing with a real professional. Her in-depth questions during our initial interview wowed me with her knowledge and thinking. And her easy-going nature made me comfortable right off the bat……..In two days I pick up my wedding album, and I am so excited to see the final product. I have, of course, already poured over all of my pictures a million times. My mom and I cried when looking through the pictures, they were so beautiful. Julie is very, very talented. Her pictures capture not only the little details I had so carefully planned, but also the moments with my loved ones. She was the BEST decision I made when planning the wedding. I highly recommend Julie Cheshire. I know she will be in our lives to capture even more memories in the future!! -Monica O.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events