About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wedding in Southern California

I'm going to be backtracking here a bit. This past month or so has been insanely busy and I haven't posted anything! Let me start with a beautiful wedding I shot back in mid-March in Temecula, CA at the Falkner Winery. Toni and Mike are a really fun couple and I had an absolute blast photographing them at this incredible location. Temecula is a bit south and east of Los Angeles. My second shooter Lindsay and I took the opportunity to do a bit of silly sight-seeing on the way back. Here I am in front of one of the most photographed structures in Hollywood- Funny how much this German tourist beside me (in the corner of the frame) looks like Lindsay Lohan!
And then there's the "other" world famous Lindsay :)

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events