About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Great Bridal Expo, San Francisco April 13th

It's that time again!- Time for me to start preparing for my next wedding show. I'll be at the Concourse Exhibition Center in San Francisco on Sunday, April 13th from 12-4pm.

www.greatbridalexpo.com

I typically do 3-4 wedding shows a year. My clients all love that they're able to actually put a face to the names of some of the vendors they've been researching. I love being able to meet with potential clients face to face and hear about their unique wedding plans. Recently I had a booth at the Party and Wedding Faire at the Marriott in Walnut Creek. It was a great show and I met a lot of excited brides and grooms-to-be. It was a bit challenging talking over the fashion show speaker I was next to - and diverting attention away from the wonderful cake samples I was also next to- but we had a good time nonetheless. :) Here's a photo of our booth
Back in November I had a booth at the Great Bridal Expo at the Fairmont in San Jose. This is pretty much like what my booth will be like next month. That's me on the right (soon after I went brunette. Thankfully that has now faded to a non-descript bronde shade.) That's my faithful second-shooter Lindsay on the left taking copious notes.

*Photo courtesy of my husband's IPhone. He's quite proud of that little device.

So, if you're planning a wedding don't forget to put the Great Bridal Expo on your calendar. We hope to see you there!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events