About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Little Pony


I can't even begin to explain how much fun I had yesterday photographing Isabella. The afternoon started at Tilden Park where we found some absolutely gorgeous light. It took some patience to work with Maggie the yellow lab. She is a tad camera shy. After capturing some gorgeous images we then drove over to the barn where the family keeps Daisy. What a sweet animal this is! Isabella is quickly outgrowing small Daisy so we took this opportunity to photograph the two of them together. I can't wait to see the new horse Isabella!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events