About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wedding at Rios Lovell Winery, Livermore, CA



The day after Brittany and Brian's wedding Lindsay and I headed off to Livermore to photograph Chris and Sarah's wedding. These two are so easy to photograph! They had the most genuine smiles all day and we had so much fun with them in the vineyards.

I absolutely loved the blue and red color combination that Sarah chose - It looked absolutely gorgeous. I hope to see more of it this coming season!



No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events