About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some time in the Tarheel State

Last month I spent some time in North Carolina, my home state. It was wonderful to see some of my wonderful NC clients,friends and family. It was a busy but incredibly fun time. I spent some time in the Triangle area as well as down at the coast in Wilmington. Here are a few of my favorite images! If you'd like to get on the calendar for the next time I'm on the east coast let me know- As of right now it looks like late December through January 8th. I am also planning a spring trip for mid-April- just in time for the azaleas and dogwoods :) Stay tuned!











No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events