About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Monday, September 28, 2009

A Sweet City Hall Wedding in San Francisco


On Monday, September 21st I photographed Allison and Aaron incredibly sweet wedding ceremony at City Hall in San Francisco. Allison looked absolutely adorable in her short white eyelet dress and strappy silver heels. They were lucky enough to have 14 of their family members with them for the ceremony, officiated by Mayor Newsome. Allison and Aaron have been together for over ten years. They met the same week that Allison moved to the city, and have apparently been inseperable since. You could just tell how in love they are with each other.




Congrats Aaron and Allison!!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events