About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Monday, September 10, 2012

4th Birthday Party & Carnival in Lafayette, CA

It doesn't get much more fun than this if you're four years old :) Sweet Grace's birthday was definitely one she'll remember. Carnival games, a bounce house, hot dogs and even a real live CLOWN! I can't believe I've been photographing Grace's family since just before she was born. Time flies!!! g4bd5b g4bd6b g4bd5j g4bd6 g4bd7j g4bd8a g4bd8b grace4bd088 grace4bd262 g4bd1 g4bd2 g4bd3 g4bd4

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events