About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Friday, September 7, 2012

"Newborn" and "3" month preemie photos in Pleasant Hill, CA

Some of my faves from two recent sessions of this angel in Pleasant Hill, California. We're photographing her every month of her first year (according to her due date!). She's extra special because she arrived super early but she's catching up fast! kaiajuly64 kaiajuly51 kaiajuly58 kaiajuly32 kaiaaug28 kaiaaug34 kaiaaug50

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events