About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

If your friends jumped off a bridge....

I've had "start a blog" on my to-do list for a couple of years now. I've finally decided to jump in and join the crowd. I'll do my best to keep you all updated with what's happening at Julie Cheshire Photography and throw in some other fun stuff as well. I've had a SUPER busy week as I am getting into the 08 wedding season. I can't wait to work with all of my fantastic clients this year! The best part of my job is getting to know people on a personal level. This weekend I had a great time with Chris and Sarah at their engagement session at Heather Farms Park. You can just tell how in love they are! I'm really looking forward to their wedding. I'll be posting their images soon.. but here's a sneak peak at a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events