About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Engagement Session in San Francisco


Okay- I promise I will start posting some of this seasons weddings! We've been rockin' and rollin' right on through and have been having a blast every weekend with our great brides and grooms! Keep checking back and I'll post some of our favorites.

I couldn't put off posting some of Jessica and Matt's engagement session photos - What a fun day this was! Jessica and Matt are both theater people- and GREAT with the camera! I met up with Jess and Matt last month at Fisherman's Wharf. We walked over to the Mechanical Museum to start our session. I had never been in there before- I have been missing out! From old Laughing Sal's to old penny arcade games, this place is a kid's dream. We then walked down towards Pier 39 and fought the wind to capture some images with the beautiful San Francisco skyline in the background. From there we moved on to Golden Gate Park where we spent some time at the Japanese Tea Gardens. We hit it at just the right time of day and had GORGEOUS light to work with. We hardly noticed when they locked the gate behind us- oops! Thankfully we were able to finish up our session and use the back exit. Moving on, we stopped and had dinner at the Wharf (you can't go down there without having a bread bowl!) and then it was on to Ripley's Believe it or Not. We had a blast walking through - I can't believe I'd never been in there either!


This really was the most fun I've had at an engagement session in a long time! Thanks Jessica and Matt! I can't wait till your wedding in November!





No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events