About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wedding at Holbrook Palmer Park, Atherton, CA

At the beginning of June we photographed Amy and Dan's wedding at Holbrook Palmer Park in Atherton. Amy and Dan had typical gorgeous June weather and just a perfect day in general. The party went on full steam with Dan's twin brother, Dean and his wife burning up the dance floor with unbelievable energy. I was so excited to learn that we'll be photographing Amy's coworker Susan's wedding this month. It's a small world!

I loved all of the personal touches Amy incorporated into the wedding decor. Amy has a passion for horseback riding and I just LOVED the favors she chose- Lucky horseshoes! Amy and Dan definitely picked a lucky date- 06-07-08 - to get married. Best of "luck" to you two!!
As photographers we have to be incredibly observant individuals. Sometimes that could get us in trouble. Take for example the decision I had to make here at Amy and Dan's wedding. It's the end of the night, and you spot the ring bearer dumping a layer of salt over everything left on the hors devours table. What should I do?? Stop him? Get his mom? Nah.. I'll just photograph it. :) Everyone's finished anyhow.
What a cutie.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events