About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Portrait Session at Heather Farms Park, Walnut Creek, CA

I absolutely love shooting at Heather Farms Park. Back in early May I photographed Tiago's 1 year session at the park. I have had SO much fun with this little boy over the past year. He is such a doll. It's been fun watching him grow as I've photographed his newborn, 3, 6, and 9 month sessions. It's been great getting to know his parents also- I feel like I've known them for years! Here's a look at the past year .. I can't wait to see how their family grows in the future!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events