About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Wedding at Wedgewood Banquet Center

In mid-June we had the pleasure of photographing Jennifer and Pedro's wedding. We started at mom and dad's house for the preparation photos. We then all travelled to Wedgewood for both the ceremony and the reception. I was super impressed with how laid back and collected Jennifer was all day-- even when she realized the marriage license had been left at home! I was also very impressed by Pedro- this Groom was definitely not afraid of showing some emotion. I'm not afraid to admit that I still get teary eyed at weddings every now and then- and this definitely was one of them.

This couple is definitely in love.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events