About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wedding in Palo Alto at the Garden Court Hotel

Back in May we drove down to the South Bay to photograph Karen and Mark's wedding at the Garden Court Hotel in Palo Alto. This is an absolutely stunning site and we were thrilled to work with such a great couple. I first met Karen and Mark back in September of 07 at Linda and Neil's wedding in Burlingame. Karen was a bridesmaid in Linda's wedding, and, coincidentally we sat at the same table during dinner as Mark. I was so happy to find out that they were engaged! Their wedding day was absolutely perfect. I loved seeing Linda and Neil again too!! It was also great working with DJ Hector again- My favorite in the Bay Area! He kept the party hopping without the slightest bit of "cheese."
Here's a look at "Team Cheshire" from the end of the night. Thanks Mary and Lindsay for also capturing some amazing images. Congratulations Karen and Mark!!



No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events