About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bridal Portrait Session at Oakview Park


While I was in NC I had the opportunity to shoot a bridal portrait session with my good friend Larry of Laurence Lynn Photography. Ankur is a beautiful Indian bride who is getting married in Raleigh this month. Her dress was custom made for her using fabric her mother purchased in India. She was absolutely stunning. It was great shooting a bridal portrait again! Unfortunately California brides aren't as likely to ask for the sessions as my NC brides-- But I'm working on changing that!! It really is an awesome opportunity for the bride to be photographed alone in her gown. Who could argue with a second chance to wear the dress!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events