About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Portrait Session at the NCSU Arboretum, Raleigh, NC


When I was in Raleigh last month I also photographed Taylor and Colin. The highlight of this session was their mom's request to photograph Colin "in a bucket" like we did with Taylor when she was his age. We were all laughing hysterically watching Colin look at the bubbles and try to figure out why we had put him in a bucket in the middle of the park. It was a bit challenging photographing the two kids together-- This particular one is my favorite. I like to call it "please don't put me next to my baby brother." Her expression is priceless.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events