About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Portrait Session at Prestonwood Country Club, Cary, NC


On my April trip to NC I had the opportunity to photograph the Hodgins family again. I had not seen them since I flew back to photograph daughter Nicki's Bat Mitzvah in the fall of '06. It was great to see them all again this spring! They are a very sweet family and you can just tell how close the three kids are. We had beautiful early morning light to work with and mild temperatures. Here are a few of my favorites!


No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events