About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spring in North Carolina

I was so excited back in mid-April to get a chance to go back home to North Carolina for a week. I couldn't have timed it any better - I was so lucky to get absolutely beautiful weather. I scheduled a week of portrait sessions with some of my favorite NC clients. I'll be posting some images from those sessions in the next week.
After landing at RDU and picking up my rental car I drove out to northwest Raleigh to my parents house. The land my parents house is on is affectionately called "dogwood acres" for the overwhelming amount of trees on their property. It takes your breath away in the spring it is so beautiful. The trees were in full bloom just as I arrived. The first morning I was home I took the opportunity to photograph them- one of my favorite subjects! Here are a few of my favorites from this trip.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events