About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Portrait Session at Oakview County Park

When I met with Gail a few years ago to talk about photographing her wedding I just knew she was someone I would want to get to know. Gail and Hien's wedding in 2006 was one of the last ones I photographed before moving to California. I was thrilled to later learn that their family grew to include little Parker! I met them in Raleigh last month and we had a wonderful session at Oakview Park- The same place where we did Mom's bridal portrait in '06!! What a good looking family!!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events