About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Portrait Session at the NCSU Arboretum, Raleigh, NC

My last day in Raleigh, NC was a busy one. My last session was with 2 year old Riley. What a doll she is! I photographed her mom and dad's wedding back in 2005 in Wake Forest, NC and then photographed Riley when she was just a few months old. She has also changed quite a bit! She is a VERY girly little girl and sweet as she can be. She was a bit shy at first but we managed to coax out some sweet smiles at the end of the session. Riley now has a new baby brother--I look forward to photographing the two kids together on my next trip to North Carolina!

If you're interested in scheduling a session for the fall of 08 in Raleigh or the spring of 09 please contact me and I'll put you on the calendar. See you soon Raleigh!!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events