About Me

My photo
Walnut Creek, CA, United States
I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Clayton, California and Raleigh, North Carolina. Please check out my main website by clicking above --or give me a call at 925-798-5804 to chat about your photography needs. I've been writing with light for a living since 1996 and absolutely love what I do!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Portrait Session at Umstead Park, Raleigh, NC

While I was in Raleigh another one of my favorite shoots was of three year old Davis. What a cutie he is!! I began photographing Davis right after he was born in 2005. I then did his 3,6,9, and 12 month sessions before I moved to California in 2006.
He has changed a lot in a couple of years! He is a very well behaved little boy and I had a great time photographing him again. We went out to Umstead Park in Raleigh and were able to fit in quite a few photos before a really serious thunderstorm crept up. Check out these clouds here at the end! I must admit how much I miss a good spring thunderstorm in the South!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Emmaline Bride button

Blog Archive

Statcounter

weddings - children - babies - brides - infants - couples - pets - family - events